We are experts in infrastructure asset management.
Infrastructure asset management is the management of physical assets such as roads, bridges, buildings, and other public facilities that are essential for the provision of services and overall function of society. The goal of infrastructure management is to ensure that these assets are maintained, upgraded, and replaced in a cost effective manner while meeting the needs of the community.
Infrastructure asset management involves a range of activities, including:
- Inventory: Developing an inventory of assets and their condition, location, and characteristics.
- Condition Assessment: Conducting assessments to determine the condition of assets, including structural integrity, serviceability, and safety.
- Maintenance: Developing and implementing maintenance plans to ensure that assets are kept in good condition and operate efficiently.
- Renewal: Planning for the replacement or renewal of assets that have reached the end of their useful life.
- Risk Management: Identifying and managing risks associated with asset management, including risks to public safety, environmental risks, and financial risks.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitoring the performance of assets and the effectiveness of asset management strategies to identify areas for improvement.
Effective infrastructure asset management requires a coordinated effort between government agencies, private organisations, and other stakeholders. It also requires the use of advanced tools and techniques, such as data analytics, modelling, and predictive maintenance, to optimise asset management strategies and improve decision-making.
Why choose Neilly Davies for Infrastructure Asset Management
- Neilly Davies has a dedicated asset management team with experience in working with councils and other stakeholders to manage infreastrue assets.
- We approach projects with a client centric focus, designing economically constructible designs within short delivery timelines.
- We don’t shy away from complex and intricate projects and take on any challenge irrespective of the complexity.